Monday, July 11, 2011

Time to Train

I had a post written before I went on vacation last week...but it was written out of anger and frustration and I decided not to post it.  I might save it for a later date if that anger and frustration rears its ugly head, but for now it's in the vault!  I think it made me feel better just to write about it.  I've been on my yearly family vacation and for over a week I haven't trained.  I've enjoyed sleeping late and eating too much and drinking gallons of Dr. Pepper and doing crazy, touristy stuff with my family.  But alas, all good things must come to an end.  Back to work and back to my routine.  It's a good thing, because I've started missing the gym and the people and the mat and yes, even the smell (if you do BJJ, you know the smell...LOL)!  So tonight it is time to train!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, we simply will not allow any emotional posts.. (totally kidding)...:)

    Rest assured, we have all posted some snarky comments now and again, and I think most people in this community understand that the blog is a diary, and not necessarily meant to be all glass half full and happy at all times.

    Train well, Dag

    ReplyDelete