Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sometimes you do get what you need


Sometimes what you need to make it all better is a good night of training jiu jitsu.  Tonight I was praying for that.  I needed that.  I really, really needed that.  I needed to smell those familiar smells and hear those familiar voices.  I needed to feel the mat against my feet and my face.  I needed to sweat and sweat and sweat some more.  I needed to push myself until I was out of breath.  I needed that right balance of a good training partner.  I needed to hear encouragement and constructive criticism.  Tonight I got all those things and more.  Yes, sometimes all you need to make it all better is a good night of training jiu jitsu.  :D

1 comment:

  1. So so so so agree with you. I turn into a mental case when I don't train.

    ReplyDelete