Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grace

There is really no worse feeling than waiting for bad news.  I remember that feeling when my Daddy was sick.  We knew something was wrong, we just didn’t know how bad it was.  When he was dying, I remember that feeling I had in my heart and in my gut every single day, waiting for the bad news, but hoping to get to have him one more day.  That is how I’m feeling right now; waiting for the bad news, but hoping for the best.  Things do not look good for baby Emma and right now I am very emotional and angry and upset.  I have a lot of pent up emotions that I really need to get rid of.  My daughter has already sent me a text today asking me if we are going to jiu jitsu.  So, tonight we will train.  Tonight I am hoping for some of those things that I love about jiu jitsu…grace and beauty.  Tonight those things would be the best gift of all. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about little Emma. May I ask what her struggle is? Perhaps I missed it in an earlier post. Sending good thoughts your (and Emma's) way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shark Girl. She had a drowning accident. She was revived, but now the news is not good. They are telling us that the only part of her brain that is working is the part that controls her bodily functions. We have been praying for a miracle. Her breathing tube was removed and she is still with us, but I do not know what her long term prognosis will be. It has really shaken me to my core. Please pray for her and her family.

      Delete