Monday, August 13, 2012

Being hungry is a good thing!

Some nights when you train jiu jitsu everything just feels right.  Even if you didn't do everything perfectly, it's that feeling in your heart and your gut that it was a good night.  Everything is swirling around in my head right now.  I'm just feeling grateful, happy, content, eager, even hungry for future progress.  It's been a while since I've felt like that.  It feels really, really good.  Tonight I am one proud Mama.  My daughter Emily got a stripe on her yellow belt.  It was unexpected and a complete surprise.  She couldn't stop smiling.  Yep, I'm one proud Mama, I can't stop smiling either.  Thank you Coach for believing in my girl.  Anything is possible.  

My daughter loves this quote.  She's only 4'9" tall.  
On the mats she feels like a beast.  Thank you jiu jitsu!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment