Tuesday, August 21, 2012

To Infinity and Beyond

I’m evolving.  I feel my game changing.  New Coach + Open Mind = No Limits.  I used to think that I couldn’t do things because I have short arms or legs, or because I am not flexible enough, or because I am too fluffy or too old...and so on.  But I am really trying to wrap my head around the infinite possibilities.  Every move can be adjusted and changed and morphed into something that will work for me…not that every move is going to be part of my game, but I won’t limit myself to just certain things.  I won’t know if something works for me unless I try it.  Outside our comfort zones is where we will experience the most growth.  It’s were we will evolve our games to the next level.  It’s pretty cool doing things I never thought I could do.  I actually tried to triangle someone last week.  Me, Mrs. Ibarra, 4’11” tall, short legs, short arms, fluffy body, I tried to triangle someone.  I didn’t get it…but I tried it!  Now that’s progress. 


1 comment:

  1. One day you will get it. One day it might even be your bread and butter. Mark my words....;))

    ReplyDelete