Friday, September 28, 2012

Common Sense-LESS

Do you ever wonder how you’re going to make it through the day without literally stabbing someone in the eye with a fork?  Worse, now that I know jiu jitsu, how am I supposed to make it through the day without dreaming about taking people down, then proceeding to choke them, armbar them, or triangle them…oh wait…I know Muay Thai too…spinning back kick to the body or head would work too…darn…I might get in a wee bit of trouble if I did that.  That’s what happens when you are surrounded with the common senseless.  Plus, a girl can dream can’t she…there is no harm in that…whatever it takes to make it through the day.  Since I can’t do any of the above, I’m going to celebrate quitting time and no-gi classes on Fridays instead.  Warning to my wonderful training partners at Dirty Bay…you guys will just have to bear the brunt of my angst…sorry…that’s the price you pay for being good training partners.   

1 comment:

  1. : ) i feel you on this one, Mrs. Ibarra. I constantly daydream take downs. People must think I'm checking them out, but really, I'm sizing them up!

    ReplyDelete