1. A private lesson with her favorite instructor.
2. A cool new rash guard (can be in a girly color, except baby pink...check out BudoVideos, they've got a great selection of everything jiu jitsu or look for a good deal of the day at MMAHQ or BJJHQ, I just got the Scramble 3/4" sleeve rash guard for almost half the regular price).
3. A cool new jiu jitsu t-shirt (check out Prana Kimonos and CTRL Industries and Fenom Kimonos...these are some of my favorite jiu jitsu t-shirts).
4. A one month membership to your local CrossFit gym.
5. A family membership to the local YMCA (where you can take cardio kickboxing classes).
6. A deluxe spa pedicure (because let’s face it, jiu jitsu is very hard on a girls feet).
7. A one hour massage (not from the significant other, but from a real massage therapist).
8. A session with your acupuncturist (this isn’t for everyone, but my idea of heaven).
9. Entry fee paid to your next grappling or jiu jitsu tournament.
10. DVD box set of “How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu”.
I will take any of the above on any given day, but heck, what better way to show your love than getting your valentine a really cool gift. I’m just like the next girl, I love flowers (daisies, not roses) and romantic dinners, and chocolate (good grief, do I love chocolate), but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants…today I want cool jiu jitsu stuff.