Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lunchtime Mini-Workout - Week 1 Progress Report

Monday I started my lunchtime mini-workouts.  Today made four days in a row at 15 minutes each day.  I’ve been cranking out pushups and crunches and loads of different exercises with the resistance band.  Today I added squats (thanks MMA Lady for reminding me about those, easy and don’t require a lot of space).  I have been working continuously throughout the workday with the hand grips and the hand therapy balls.  Proud to report that I hit 100 pushups (modified) and 100 squats today.  I’m hitting about 25 to 50 reps with the resistance band for each different exercise I do with it.  Not too shabby.  I’m trying to increase my reps each day until I hit my threshold.  I must confess that today I almost listened to that little voice and skipped, but I pushed through and did it anyway.  I am so glad that I did.  Tomorrow I have a work lunch, so I don’t think I will be able to do them, just the hand exercises (maybe I can sneak in some squats while standing at my desk). 

No comments:

Post a Comment